domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Greeting

HI THERE EVERYONE!

Today, I begin this adventure to achieve my dream since I was a little kid, to be a food critic, because I have always been a foodie, and I love to try new things in this wonderful world that food is.
My idea for this blog will be visiting places around Gijón,and then going around some other places,every feast will be sponsorized by my parents, they're so lovely, aren't they? Although I hope I can afford little feasts by myself. By the moment, I will be only posting on Sundays,because I'm with my university exams.
I'll try to post my first critic next week.
I hope this site grows step by step,and that thanks to my advices, people will find really cool places around my beloved Gijón. 
To begin, there are some pics of this geat city. I hope you like them

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario